Board meeting, 14 October 2014, KBC cafe
Participants: Stefan Brattlöf, Kristin Blum, Jakub Krzywda, Aleksandra Rybacka, Roland Bergdahl, Magnus Lindh
- Information by Stefan Brattlöf, Kempe Foundation. An electronic application platform will be used in the future.
- Home page. Here we can put information about the new electronic Kempe Application Platform. Longer documents on the homepage, and shorter notices on the Facebook group.
- PhD Pub. Origo is ok but we can try other pubs as a variation.
- Movie night by the end of October. Yakub and My Responsible.
- Lunch Seminar. Could be about for example how to write a competitive application Kempe.
- PhD Career Day. In the end of November? Responsible board.
Tuesday September 23 at 15:00 in the KBC café.
Tomorrow Saturday June 28 we will leave for the hike at 9:00 from Universum. We will go with three cars to the northern entrance of Skuleskogen, and hike from there to see the impressive Swedish Grand Canyon, aka Slåttdalsskrevan. Then we will visit the Islands Tärnettholmarna, and enjoy the beautiful beaches. We will leave at around 15:00 from the northern entrance, and will be back in Umeå around 17:00.
June 19 at 17 o’clock
University pond next to library.
When? 17:00 Tuesday June 10
Where? Grill spot in front of physics building (Linnaeus väg 20)
The NTK PhD Grill section
The PhD section of NTK represents PhDs studying in the Science and Technology Faculty of Umeå University.
- You can find the current board members here. Don’t hesitate to contact us for questions or if you want to be involved. People are always needed!
- In case of problems during your studies (issues with supervisors, harassment, etc) our PhD administrator can help you. Contact here!
- In the website, you can also find all of our protocols from past meetings, as well as the by-laws and other useful information.
- Finally, here we post information about other events we organise, Don’t forget to visit our Facebook page for the latest information!
We hope you will join our grand meetings and contribute to a healthy and active PhD community here at Umeå University!